Prep time | 15 minutes
Cooking time | 2 hours
• BBQ Pulled Pork | This is delicious served on a soft flour tortilla or burger bun with apple slaw. It also makes lovely sliders on little brioche buns.
• 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
• 2 teaspoons ground cumin seed
• 2 teaspoons garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon white pepper
• ½ teaspoon ground chilli
• 2kg piece pork belly, skin removed
• 1 cup good quality BBQ sauce
1. Preheat oven to 160ºC.
2. Combine all the dry spices in a shallow dish and toss the pork belly in to coat all over.
3. Place the pork on a wire rack over a baking dish and cover very tightly with foil.
4. Cook in the oven for 2 hours or until the pork is falling-apart tender.
5. Use two forks to shred the meat and toss through the BBQ sauce.