Prep time | 10 minutes + marinating time
Cooking time | 15-20 minutes
This is a really simple and effective way to wet marinate lamb using a snap-lock bag. This marinade is also perfect for other lamb cuts – like cutlets for throwing on the BBQ.
• lamb shoulder
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, very finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons thin mint sauce
• ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
• zest of ½ a lemon
1. Combine the olive oil, garlic, rosemary, mint sauce, black pepper and lemon zest in a snap-lock bag and add the lamb.
2. Roll the bag around so that the lamb is completely coated with the marinade and remove all of the air in the bag before sealing it.
3. Refrigerate for at least an hour (overnight is the best option if possible).