Prep time | 15 minutes
Cooking time | 50 minutes
• 1 cup marmalade
• 1 cup orange juice
• 1 tablespoon soy sauce
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• 3cm piece ginger, finely julienned
• ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
• 2kg chicken wings, jointed, tips kept for stock
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced)
2. Place the marmalade, orange juice, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and pepper into a small saucepan over medium high heat. Stir well, then bring to the boil and remove from the heat. Reserve a little bit of glaze for serving.
3. Place the jointed chicken wings is a single layer on a large baking tray (or 2 trays if they won’t fit in one.) Brush all over with orange glaze. Bake for 50 minutes or until dark golden, sticky and cooked through. Baste with the glaze every 10 minutes during cooking.
Great with rice and steamed broccolini.
Serves 4 as an entree Prep time | 20 minutes + marinating time Cooking time | 10-15 minutes • Satay Chicken Skewers | This is a quick and easy satay chicken recipe which only takes…
Serves 4 Prep time | 10 minutes Cooking time | 30 minutes • Oven Fried Chicken | This recipe is healthier than deep fried chicken but is still crunchy and delicious! For variation you can always…
Serves 4 Prep time | 15 minutes Cooking time | 35 minutes • Chicken Cacciatore is such a delicious dish, it’s hard to believe how economical it is. I picked up my chicken Marylands for…
Serves 6 Prep time | 15 minutes Cooking time | 20 minutes • Butter chicken | this is a quick and easy version of this popular recipe – just right for weeknight dinners. Served with a few…