Makes 18 pieces
Prep time | 2 minutes
Cooking time | 3 minutes + chilling time
Basic Chocolate Fudge | This recipe can also be made with white or milk chocolate. You can also add your choice of nuts or lollies before cooling.
• 395g can of sweetened condensed milk
• 375g dark choc bits/melts or grated cooking chocolate
• 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
1. Grease and line a 20 x 30cm lamington pan with non-stick baking paper, making sure it overhangs the edges.
2. Place the ingredients in a large microwave-safe glass bowl (such as Pyrex) and microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring once during cooking. Pour the mixture into the pan and set aside to cool completely before cutting into 18 pieces. Store in an air-tight container in the cupboard.
Basic Chocolate Fudge Variations | This can be made with white or milk chocolate. You can also add your choice of nuts or lollies before cooling.