Prep time | 15 minutes
Cooking time | 30 minutes
• Cheesy Lunch Muffins | These muffins are not only a great fresh lunch option but you can also wrap them in single serves and freeze in a sealed container for up to three months.
• 2 cups self raising flour
• 3 cups vegetables (grated carrot, grated zucchini, grated onions, corn kernels, chopped spinach, chopped shallots, fresh herbs are some suggestions)
• 1 1/3 cups grated tasty cheese.
• ½ cup milk
• 3 eggs
• 60g butter, melted
1. Preheat oven 180°C (160°C fan forced) and grease a 12-hole (1/3 cup) muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. Place flour into a large mixing bowl and stir in grated vegetables and cheese. Mix well.
3. Whisk milk and eggs together and add cooled melted butter. Pour into the flour mixture and stir gently until just incorporated.
4. Divide evenly amongst muffin pan and bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. A skewer inserted into the middle should come out clean.
5. Cool in the tin before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely.
6. Wrap in single serves and freeze in a sealed container for up to three months.
Serves 2 Prep & cooking time | 20 minutes • Eggs Benedict | This is my take on the ever popular ‘Eggs Benny’ – including the Hollondaise sauce. If you are using smoked salmon instead of…
Serves 4 Prep time | 10 minutes Cooking time | 10 minutes This is a tasty weekend breakfast, making good use of fresh, seasonal asparagus. Recipe Summary RecipeAsparagus with Poached Egg AuthorJulie GoodwinPublished 2016-03-12Prep…
Ingredients • 2 granny smith apples, peeled and diced • 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour • ¼ cup (55g) caster sugar • ½ teaspoon cinnamon • 1 cup (250 ml) milk • 1 egg • melted butter,…