Prep time | 15 minutes
Cooking time | 30 minutes
• 2 cups self raising flour
• 3 cups vegetables (grated carrot, grated zucchini, grated onions, corn kernels, chopped spinach, chopped shallots, fresh herbs are some suggestions)
• 1 1/3 cups grated tasty cheese.
• ½ cup milk
• 3 eggs
• 60g butter, melted
1. Preheat oven 180°C (160°C fan forced) and grease a 12-hole (1/3 cup) muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. Place flour into a large mixing bowl and stir in grated vegetables and cheese. Mix well.
3. Whisk milk and eggs together and add cooled melted butter. Pour into the flour mixture and stir gently until just incorporated.
4. Divide evenly amongst muffin pan and bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. A skewer inserted into the middle should come out clean.
5. Cool in the tin before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely.
6. Wrap in single serves and freeze in a sealed container for up to three months.
Serves 10 Prep time | 10 minutes Cooking time | 40 minutes
Serves 4 Prep time |10 minutes Cooking time | 10 minutes
Makes 8 Prep time | 12 minutes Cooking time | 3 minutes per batch
Serves 10-12 Prep time | 15 minutes Cooking time | 1 hour
Serves 2 Prep time | 10 minutes Cooking time | 15 minutes
Serves 16 Prep time | 15 minutes Cooking time | 1 hour
Makes 12 Prep time | 10 minutes Cooking time | 25 minutes
Serves 12 Prep time | 20 minutes Cooking time | 2 hours 20 minutes
Serves 4 Prep & cooking time | 30 minutes