Prep time | 10 minutes
Cooking time | 25 minutes
• 125g butter, softened
• ½ cup (100g) brown sugar
• 3 ripe bananas, mashed
• ¼ cup milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 1 ½ cups self raising flour
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• ½ cup shredded coconut
• 1 cup (200g) milk choc chips
• 1 cup chopped walnuts
• pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 2 6-cup muffin pans with paper cases.
2. Cream brown sugar and butter in a bowl. Add bananas, milk, vanilla and eggs.
Stir to combine. Add sifted flour, cinnamon, coconut, choc chips, walnuts and salt. Fold through very gently until just combined. Add walnuts and stir gently.
3. Divide the mixture between the paper cases and bake for 25 minutes or until starting to brown and a bamboo skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Makes 20 squares Prep time | 20 minutes + cooling & refrigeration time Cooking time | 40 minutes • Prep time is only 20 minutes but this recipes also requires some cooling and refrigeration time….
Serves 10 Prep time | 30 minutes Cooking time | 25 minutes • Grandma’s Sponge Cake | when the cakes are completely cool, whip the cream. Spread the jam on top of…
Serves 10 Prep time | 10 minutes Cooking time | 40 minutes • Apricot Sour Cream Cake | I like to make this in a bundt tin as it looks so pretty. If you cook…
Ingredients | cake • 125g butter, at room temperature • 1 cup caster sugar • 2 eggs • 3 medium-sized pink lady apples, quartered and cut into thick slices • 1 ¾ cups pecans, roughly…